Friday, November 30, 2007

... when he and I met

It had to be you, it had to be you
I wandered around, and finally found - the somebody who
Could make me be true, and could make me be blue
And even be glad, just to be sad - thinking of you
Some others I've seen, might never be mean
Might never be cross, or try to be boss, but they wouldn't do
For nobody else, gave me a thrill - with all your faults, I love you still
It had to be you, wonderful you, it had to be you

we are just like Harry and Sally!!

If they asked me I could write a book
About the way you walk, and whisper and look
I could write the preface on how we met
So the world would never forget
And the simple secret of the plot
Is just to tell them that I love you a lot
Then the world discovers as my book ends
How to make two lovers of friends


...I will feel a glow just thinking of you,
And the way you look tonight.


because I only have eyes for you


T

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ésta canción no la canta Diane keaton en la película Annie Hall?? me encanta!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home